Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 2 - Sidd Chhayani, Burlington High School Senior


I love working with computer and the IT Staff at Burlington High School. There is so much to learn from them. I learn something new everyday. It's my last year here at Burlington High and I am excited to move on and go to college, but there is something about this school that just makes me want to stay here for longer. The IT Staff, the Administrators, and the phenomenal teachers are just awesome. 

I am also in the helpdesk, which allows me to learn even more about the iPads, and new Apple updates that are available. The biggest advantage of takes the Help-desk class, and working with the IT department is that I get to travel with them around the town and go to different schools. There are five other school in the town of Burlington, including the middle school and elementary school. Traveling and helping other teachers in the town gets me a lot of recognition for who I am, and what I am capable of doing. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment