Friday, October 26, 2012

Day 19 - Kevin M. and Liam G., Pine Glen Grade 4

(Editor's Note - These iMovie videos were created for parents to watch at Pine Glen's Back To School Night)

Kevin M. 

Creating our movie was hard at first then it got better in all it was really fun. My parents thought it was the best trailer they had  ever seen they thought the disappearing  into the wall trick was really cool I felt happy because when it was finished it was an awesome trailer.



Liam G.

Making the imovie was really fun. I liked how we got to do it on our own with no teacher helping us. My parents loved my movie. They said they were really proud of me. They said it was really creative. I felt like I did a good job on my movie.



You can check out all the videos made for Parents' Night Here.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment